Warm and Weathered
Warm up your kitchen and add an additional cozy entertaining area using the Plymouth kitchen island, featuring a weathered graywash finish, turned spindle legs and antique gunmetal hardware for a charming vintage look. An extended surface in a distressed medium brown finish ensures ample space for prepping meals or serves as an additional dining area with the addition of coordinating Plymouth stools. This kitchen island also includes a large open shelf, three drawers to hold utensils and two hooks on each side to hang dish towels, potholders and other items.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Turned spindle legs offer a vintage look
- Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look
- Open slat shelf provides easy to access storage
- Includes three drawers for utensils and other cookware
- Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Turned spindle legs offer a vintage look. Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look. Open slat shelf provides easy to access storage. Includes three drawers for utensils and other cookware. Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||57" 57 INH
||36" 36 INH
||37" 37 INH
||24.64 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||160 lb (72 kg) 160 lb
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.