The Belcrest TV stand features a Valley Pine finish and rustic, head-turning detail. This piece offers plenty of media component storage and accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs. The side cabinets will conceal media components and accessories. The framed, diagonally planked doors enhance this piece s symmetrical design. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Two side cabinets with an adjustable shelf
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner s manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Tempered glass-front display with 2 media types included - translucent fire glass and a realistic log set and ember bed
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- Safe for kids and pets - fireplace stays cool to the touch
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.