Influenced by country design, the Beau Ridge TV stand features a beadboard back panel and two open side cabinets with an arched top panel. The Gray Oak finish and half-tapered feet give this piece a modern touch. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames. The 18 ClassicFlame slim line insert ships as a set with this TV stand as a small parcel.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Country inspired design with a Gray Oak finish, tapered feet, a beadboard back and arched, top panels over the open side cabinets
- Display media components and accessories in the side cabinets with adjustable shelves
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner s manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Tempered glass-front display with 2 media types included - translucent fire glass and a realistic log set and ember bed
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.