With rustic accents and modern farmhouse charm, this TV stand with electric fireplace is the perfect upgrade for your living room. Supporting most TVs up to 55 inches and 40 pounds, it adds storage and style to any space. Tempered-glass doors feature rustic mullions for a welcoming touch and a beautiful storage solution. Convenient, adjustable shelves inside the cabinets hold your movies, gaming system, remotes, and whatever else you need to be comfortable at home. The electric fireplace makes a cozy spot where everyone will love to gather, and helps you save money when you lower your thermostat and use it to add heat only when and where you need it. Enjoy dancing flames any time of year, with flame effects that can be operated with or without heat.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 55 and up to 40 lbs.
- Two side cabinets with one adjustable shelf within each
- Tempered-glass doors allow remote control signals to pass through
- Cabinet doors feature rustic mullions for a modern farmhouse style
- Back panel cutouts help cord management and allow for easy storage of electronics
- 4,600 BTU electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet to help you save money
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Choose between contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed (both options included)
TV Stand / Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.